HD FITTER | HEAVY DUTY DIESEL MECHANIC
Founded in 2018, Worx Equipment Pty Ltd (‘Worx’) supplies rental earthmoving equipment and specialised maintenance services throughout Western Australia.
We have opportunities for trades people to join our rapidly growing business, working on our own rental fleet as well as our client’s fleet, across the WA Mining and Civil Construction sectors.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Very competitive rates + super on all hours worked + bonuses + salary sacrifice benefits program
- Training & Career Progression in Leadership or Trade Up-Skills
- Working on Worx rental fleet and client fleet
- Variety of projects across WA, both long & medium-term
- Variety of rosters including 8:6 & 2:1
- Perm & casual opportunities available
- Personal and relatable leadership team who recognise and reward highly skilled people that contribute to the success of the business
- Trade Qualified as Heavy-Duty Diesel Mechanic and/or Auto Electrician;
- CAT and Komatsu experience preferred;
- Strong attention to detail and quality workmanship;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work safely;
- Experience working in a mining environment doing FIFO;
- Diagnostic fault finding on mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and air systems;
- Good time management and work prioritisation skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Experience with plant hire on and off process is desirable; and
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical.
- Complete scheduled repairs including component change outs and preventative maintenance;
- Perform inspections to assess and scope defects accurately and timely;
- Complete tasks efficiently, use initiative and seek opportunities to improve practices and reduce costs for Worx and/or our clients; and
- Work and communicate effectively with other team members to prioritise tasks and achieve deadlines.
Worx Equipment is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage female and indigenous candidates to apply.
To apply for this role please submit a current CV & cover letter.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
THE APPLICATION FORM WILL INCLUDE THESE QUESTIONS:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience in a FIFO/DIDO role?