HD FITTER | HEAVY DUTY DIESEL MECHANIC
FULL-TIME OR CASUAL
Worx Equipment Pty Ltd (‘Worx’) specialises in rental of mining and civil earth moving equipment and supply of maintenance technicians throughout Western Australia. We pride our self on quality workmanship, reliability, timeliness and safety. Our mission is to provide our clients with the ability to drive productivity forward through the supply of reliable equipment and high-quality technicians.
Founded in 2018, Worx supplies the rental of earth moving equipment and specialised maintenance services throughout Western Australia.
Through the provision of safety focused, high quality and reliable workmanship, we provide our clients with reliable equipment and high-quality maintenance services, which combine to create long term value for our clients.
With the founders having over 40 years industry experience, they bring a relatable leadership style with a focus on recognising and rewarding highly skilled trades persons that contribute to the success of the Company.
Worx are currently operating plant and maintenance projects across multiple clients and sites within the Mining and Civil Construction sectors. Projects range from undertaking planned maintenance activities on our client’s large fleet in an established workshop environment reporting to our own leadership team, through to maintaining plant and equipment on projects site-wide.
We have several roles available to support these projects, as well as opportunities for highly skilled self-starters with excellent communication skills to work from Field Service vehicles.
- Full time or casual
- Super on all hours worked
- 2/1 Rosters
- Training and up-skilling
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice
- Complete scheduled repairs including component change outs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform inspections to assess and scope defects accurately and timely;
- Complete tasks efficiently, use initiative and seek opportunities to improve practices and reduce costs for our clients;
- Work and communicate effectively with other team members to prioritise tasks and achieve deadlines.
- Experience with plant hire on and off process is desirable.
- CAT and Komatsu experience preferred;
- Experience on 830E Dump Trucks highly desirable;
- Trade Qualified as Heavy-Duty Diesel Mechanic;
- Strong attention to detail and quality workmanship;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work safely;
- Experience working in a mining environment doing FIFO;
- Diagnostic fault finding on mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and air systems;
- Good time management and work prioritisation skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical.
Worx Equipment is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage female and indigenous candidates to apply.
To apply for this role please submit a current CV & cover letter.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
THE APPLICATION FORM WILL INCLUDE THESE QUESTIONS:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have mine site experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?