**TRADE UPSKILL POSITIONS AVAILABLE** FOR LV, BUS, TRUCK MECHANICS, FITTERS & TURNERS
FULL-TIME OR CASUAL
Founded in 2018, Worx Equipment Pty Ltd (‘Worx’) supplies the rental of earth moving equipment and specialised maintenance services throughout Western Australia. Through the provision of safety focused, high quality and reliable workmanship, we provide our clients with reliable equipment and high-quality maintenance services, which combine to create long term value for our clients.
Worx are currently operating plant and maintenance projects across multiple clients and sites within the Mining and Civil Construction sectors. Projects range from; undertaking planned maintenance activities on our client’s large fleet in an established workshop environment reporting to our own leadership team, through to maintaining plant and equipment on projects site wide.
We have several roles available for Trade Qualified persons seeking to enter the mining industry and up-skill their trade, to support our existing workshop-based projects.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Trade Qualified as Light Vehicle Mechanic, Fitter & Turner, Ag Equipment, Bus or Heavy Haulage Mechanic, with a strong desire to upskill your trade and work with Earthmoving Equipment;
- Strong attention to detail and quality workmanship;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work safely;
- Good time management and work prioritisation skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Experience working in a mining environment doing FIFO will be looked upon favourably;
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical.
With the founders having over 40 years industry experience, they bring a relatable leadership style with a focus on recognising and rewarding highly skilled trades persons that contribute to the success of the Company.
- Undertake training and development as directed and/or as required;
- Complete scheduled repairs including component change outs and preventative maintenance;
- Perform inspections to assess and scope defects accurately and timely;
- Diagnostic fault finding on mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and air systems;
- Complete tasks efficiently, use initiative and seek opportunities to improve practices and reduce costs for our clients;
- Work and communicate effectively with other team members to prioritise tasks and achieve deadlines.
- Full time or casual
- Super on all hours worked
- 2/1 Rosters
- Training and up-skilling
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice benefits programs.
Worx Equipment is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage female and indigenous candidates to apply.
To apply for this role please submit a current CV & cover letter.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
THE APPLICATION FORM WILL INCLUDE THESE QUESTIONS:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have experience in a FIFO/DIDO role?