BOILERMAKERS & SUPERVISORS | HD MOBILE PLANT
Founded in 2018, Worx Equipment Pty Ltd (‘Worx’) supplies the rental of earth moving equipment and specialised maintenance services throughout Western Australia. Through the provision of safety focused, high quality and reliable workmanship, we provide our clients with reliable equipment and high-quality maintenance services, which combine to create long term value for our clients.
Worx are currently operating plant and maintenance projects across multiple clients and sites within the Mining and Civil Construction sectors. Projects range from; undertaking planned maintenance activities on our client’s large fleet in an established workshop environment reporting to our own leadership team, through to maintaining plant and equipment on projects site wide.
We are currently recruiting for a team of highly skilled Boilermakers and Supervisor’s for a medium-term maintenance contract at our Cloud Break project, working FIFO from Perth on a 2:1 roster.
Reporting to the Worx Equipment Project Manager, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Mobile plant maintenance including tray repairs, bucket rebuilds, boom/stick crack repairs;
- Perform inspections to assess and scope defects accurately and timely;
- Complete tasks efficiently, use initiative and seek opportunities to improve practices and reduce costs for our clients; and
- Work and communicate effectively with other team members to prioritise tasks and achieve deadlines.
With the founders having over 40 years industry experience, we can offer a relatable leadership style with a focus on recognising and rewarding highly skilled trades persons that contribute to the success of the Company.
- Above market rates
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- 2/1 Rosters
- Training and up-skilling
- Access to our salary sacrifice benefits programs
- Company EAP provider
- A Heavy Boilermaker Trade Qualification – AUS/NZ Recognized;
- Significant years post trade experience;
- Experience working in a mining environment doing FIFO;
- A strong work ethic and quality workmanship;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work safely;
- Good time management and work prioritisation skills;
- Ability to work in a team; and
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical.
Worx Equipment is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage female and indigenous candidates to apply.
To apply for this role please submit a current CV & cover letter.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
THE APPLICATION FORM WILL INCLUDE THESE QUESTIONS:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience in a FIFO/DIDO role?